The Grant Committee will determine whether and how much funding the applicant should receive. A detailed list of how the applicant plans to spend the grant is required when the business plan is finalized.
The participant will receive up to 75% of total eligible funding at the time of funding being approved. The final amount of the grant will be received when the participant has reached the mutually agreed upon milestones/targets laid out in their business plan and can show receipts from Starter Company Plus funds spent.
Non-Eligible Expenses (operational costs):
Rolling Stock (vehicles)
- August 1 – August 24, 2022 – Applications for the Fall Cohort will be accepted between
- September 20, 2022 – Mandatory program introduction – in person
- Week of September 26, 2022 -Training program begins (plan for 1.5 to 3 hours per week)
- Week of November 22, 2022 – Pitch Presentations tentatively scheduled
- November 24, 2022 – SCP Holiday Wrap Up (networking event)
Note: All dates are subject to change based on scheduling and availability of experts presenters.