Cornwall, ON – The Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre has been fielding several requests for support from business owners throughout the past few weeks. The COVID-19 virus has impacted businesses and your employees in our region. To help our business community during this challenging time, we will be hosting three free webinars on the following topics.
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow Through the Covid-19 Crisis
- How To Market Your Business Through the Covid-19 Crisis
- How to Operate Remotely and Online Through the Covid-19 Crisis
“We’ve been putting as much government program information and links on our website as we can,” said Candy Pollard, Business Consultant with the Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre. “But we felt there was more we could do by providing webinars that can be accessed from home or their businesses, on topics that entrepreneurs can put into practice now.”
The three Webinars will be led by Andrew Patricio, the founder and owner of BizLaunch out of Mississauga.
About Andrew Patricio:
Mr. Patricio has worked with Fortune 500 companies to improve their brand presence, with thousands of small business owners and as an internationally recognized small business expert, he has trained entrepreneurs in Canada and 21 other countries. Andrew understands entrepreneurs because he is an entrepreneur, having started several businesses of his own, and has authored two books on small business.
Webinars are open to all business owners, staff and prospective entrepreneurs in Cornwall, Akwesasne and SD&G. To register for any of the webinars please use the links below to reserve your seat.
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow Through the Covid-19 Crisis – March 30th, 2020 @ 10am
- How Market Your Business Through the Covid-19 Crisis – April 1st, 2020 @ 10am
- How to Operate Remotely & Online Through the Covid-19 Crisis – April 3rd, 2020 @ 10am
Seminar Series Supporting Partners: RBC and MNP
The Cornwall Business Enterprise Centre is located at 100 Water Street East (Cornwall Civic Complex) and can be contacted by phone at 613-930-2787 ext 2276 or online at: