Co.Lab Hosts One-Day Conference For Small Business Owners
March 3rd, 2020
By Candy Pollard
Cornwall, ON – Hypothesis: Using past knowledge and available facts to try and predict what might happen, by making an educated guess. And also, a very creative name for a one-day event for small business owners and professionals.
The Co.Lab has created this event with 6 sessions being offered throughout the day – Business Strategy, Photography & Videography, Social Media, Branding, Web and Collaboration.
Co.Lab has gathered a slew of industry professionals who will discuss a no BS approach to business. Attendees should expect to obtain a lot of information on practices that can push your business forward.
- Learn to shift your perspective and see the value in simplifying to do more work that you love
- Get the most out of your investment in digital assets like photography and video
- Better understand social and learn to leverage the tools available
- Learn best tips for building a brand that has a lasting impression
- Gain ideas on tips and tricks to get the most from your online presence
- Walk away with tips on how collaboration within your industry can help you reach your goals
There will be a lot packed into one day so bring your A-Game, a notebook, and your business cards. Not only will you learn, but you’ll be networking with other business owners, which in itself is of extreme value.
When: March 19th, 2020
Where: Cornwall Civic Complex
Time: 8:15 am to 4:00 pm
Information & Tickets: https://thecolabcafe.com/hypothesis/
Need a Discount Code? CBEC15Full news listing